Translation & Interpretation
Spanish & English communication services tailored to suit your corporate needs
Assisting you to cross the language & cultural bridge to all Latin-American markets
- What do we offer?
- Who are we?
- What is our experience?
- What are our credentials?
- Tell us about your price guaranteed policy
- What about free estimates?
- What type of documents do we translate?
- Tell me more about simultaneous interpretation and conference services
- Tell me more about your confidential and personalised service
- Where are we located? & Contact information
- Show me pictures
- What if I am trying to expand my business to new Spanish markets? Can you help me target my business to that language and culture? Can you create documents from “scratch”?
- Learn Spanish: corporate and private Spanish instruction with Spanish The Creative Natural Approach Method©
- View Veronica's Resume
We are Spanish dialect specialists. We provide Spanish and English translation and interpretation services tailored to suit your corporate communication needs. Our corporate communications, translations and interpretation services guarantee maximum confidentiality, reliability and promptness at the most competitive rates. In addition, we offer web site translation & simultaneous interpretation services to help you access and target your business in the profitable Spanish market, always “to the ear of the listener”. All project estimates are cost free. Also we offer a price guaranteed policy whereby we will beat any written price from another qualified translating company*
*Some conditions apply
Our highly qualified team of professional translators will give your detailed documents and presentations, personalised attention and provide outstanding service level and turnaround times for all your Spanish and English translating needs. We constitute reliable translation and interpretation service provided, headed by Veronica Munoz (BA), who is registered in the Translation Bureau of the Canadian Federal Government.
We have translated for government institutions at the highest levels; as well as for many major financial and institutional businesses including amongst others:
- The Argentinean Presidency
- Costa Rican Consulate in Toronto
- Argentinean Consulate in Toronto
- American Express
- Toronto Stock Exchage
- Deloitte & Delute
- Edward Jones
- McClelland & Steward and Infact Publishing Ltd.
- Canadian Waste Services
- Toronto Board of Education
- Tri-Vision Electronics Inc.
- INDECO Strategic Inc.
- Mikon International
- Gillette Children’s Hospital
- Trillium Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- York University, Women’s International Conference
- University of Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.; PAN-AMERICAN Health Organization: Family Health Measure Conference
- The MERCOSUR Symposium
- The Ibero-American Congress for Informatics
- Parkdale Community Legal Services, Arbitration Centre
- Toronto International AIDS conference 2006
- Amico Co.
- Debut Communications Inc.
- PDAC Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada
- Minister of Mines and Energy from Colombia, Amylkar Acosta Medina
- Minister of Northern Development and Mines of Ontario, Michele Gravelle
- Minister of International Trade of Canada, Ed Fast
- Canadian-Colombian Chamber of Commerce
- Peruvian Chamber of Commerce
- IIMP International Mine Institute
- MONTT Group
- Barrick Gold
- President of Mexico, Felipe Calderón: Promoting Tourism in Mexico at the ROM in Toronto
- CMP Canada Mexico Partnership
- Campus Hollister - RNAO Good Practices in Ostomy
- ICBA International Council of Beverage Associations Conference
- ISBD International Society of Bipolar Disorder
- START Stress Trauma, Anxiety, Rehabilitation Clinic: Mood & Anxiety Disorders.
- CLIMATE SUMMIT OF THE AMERICAS 2015, interpreted for Ontario's Premier, Kathleen Wynne; Glen Murray, Minister of Environment; Peter Shumlin; Governor of Vermont, Jay Inslee; Governor of Washington, amongst many renowned authorities on climate change; including the signing of The Climate Action Statement in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- THE INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC FORUM OF THE AMERICAS 2015, interpreted for Mayor of Toronto, John ToryKathleen Wynne, Premier of Ontario; Mark Wiseman, President and CEO of CPPIB; Tony Clement, President of the Treasury Board of Canada. Toronto, Ontario in 2015.
- NOVARTIS SCIENTIFIC EXPERT PROGRAM ON SPONDYLOARTHRITIS AND ANKYLOSING SPONDYLITIS oon August 21, 2015 at the Krembil Discovery Tower Auditorium in Toronto. UHN Toronto Western Hospital.
- PAHO-WHO Mental Health and Mental Wellness Collaboration Meeting - Iqaluit, Nunavut, Canada. September, 2015.
- SCOTIABANK Brand Management & Marketing Services: Brand Marketing Master Class Day, Toronto, 2016.
- SCOTIABANK Global Marketing Planning Workshop, June 2016.
- SCOTIABANK Global Wealth Management Leadership Forum, 2016.
- SCOTIABANK Global Human Resources Learning Day, Toronto, 2016.
- BROOKFIELD RENEWABLE ENERGY GROUP: Senior Management Retreat Meeting & HSS&E Health Safety Security & Environment Steering Committee Meeting; June, 2016.
- BDO Advanced IFRS – International Financial Reporting Standards Training; June, 2016.
- PRESIDENT OF MEXICO, Enrique Peña Nieto, June 27, 2016. Trade Commission, Economic Outlook, Trade & Investment Opportunities: Roundtable with Canadian & Mexican CEO’s & Investors including:
- Nicholas Thadaney, President & CEO of the STX.
- Francisco N. González Díaz, CEO of ProMexico.
- Enrique Madrid Cordero, Secretary of Tourism
- Idelfonso Guajardo Villarreal, Secretary of Economy of Mexico.
- Chrystia Freeland, International Trade Minister, Canada.
- R. C. Lara, Trade Commissioner ProMexico Toronto.
- Agustín Garcia-Lopez Loeza, Mexican Ambassador in Canada.
- Porfirio Thierry Muñoz-Ledo, General Consulate of Mexico in Toronto.
- Francisco Guzman, Head of the Office of the President.
- Claudia Ruiz Massieu, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Mexico.
- KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL – Building an Effective Formula Team; June, 2016.
- KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS 134TH SUPREME CONVENTION, Ladies’ Luncheon; Toronto, Ontario.
- RLC – Retail Brand Loyalty Congress; Toronto, Ontario. October 2016.
- Robert Van Der Wallen, Chairman of BrandLoyalty
- Jamie Oliver, Celebrity Chef and Food Activist
- Benjamin Zander, Conductor of The Boston Philharmonic Orchestra
- Salim Ismail, Former Vice President of Yahoo
- Guy Terroux, VP Marketing of Sobeys
- Greg Wasson, Former CEO of Walgreens Boots Alliance
- Oscar Farinetti, Founder of Eataly
- Michael Fertik, Executive Chairman and Owner of reputation.com
- Martin Lindstrom, Brand Futurist
- 2016 HERBALIFE LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT; Toronto, Ontario. October, 2016.
- OITC – Ontario Investment & Trade Centre: Road-Show of Trade & Investment, 2016:
- Ambassador of Peru to Canada: Her Excellency Marcela López Bravo
- TFO: Trade Facilitation Office, Canada’s services & the Canadian Market
- PROINVERSION: CEO, Mr. Carlos Herrera
- ADEX, Peruvian Association of Exporters, Mr. Guillermo Flores Machado
- CPMA: Canadian Produce Marketing Association; President, Mr. Ron Lemain
- DRC: Fruit & Vegetable Dispute Resolution Corporation. Mrs. Paola González
- Scotiabank – Human Resources: Employee Relations, Employee Central / Localization Workshops
- SCOTIABANK INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY
Women’s Day Celebration 2017 event in Toronto, Ontario.
-Barb Mason – Group Head & Chief HR Officer
-Scott, Campbell, Open Hearts & Tribal Minds - Bias
-L. Marcoccia, SVP & Chief Administrative Officer, GCM
-G. Riley, EVP, Canadian Commercial Banking
-M. Theofilaktidis, EVP, Retail Distribution
-Janan Youshia, SVP, Leadership
· PDAC 2017 - COLOMBIAN MINING DAY SEMINAR
National Mining Agency of Colombia; Toronto, Ontario.
-Colombian Minister of Mines and Energy
-President of the National Mining Agency of Colombia
-Nicolas Lloreda, Colombia Ambassador to Canada
-Silvana Habib Daza, National Mining Agency’s President
-Willer Guevara, Director of Ministry of Environment
-Santiago A. Urdinola, President of the ACM
-Ari Sussman, CEO of Continental Gold
· PDAC 2017 - MEXICO MINING DAY SEMINAR
Mexican Ministry of Economy & Mining; To., Ontario.
-A. García-López Loaeza – Mexican Ambassador to CA.
-F. Rivest, Minister Counsellor – Embassy of Canada
-M. A. Cantú Suárez, General Coordinator of Mining
-Jeffrey M. Christian, Managing Partner CPM Group
-R. López Pescador, Head of the Mining Fund
-Sergio Almazán Esqueda, Mexican Mining Chamber
-F. N. González Díaz, CEO of ProMéxico
· 4th FINA WORLD AQUATIC CONVENTION – WORLD
SPORTS MEDICINE CONGRESS & SWIMMING COACHES GOLDEN CLICIC 2016; Windsor, Ontario.
-Dr. Julio Maglioni, FINA President
-Drew Dilkens, Windsor City Mayor
-Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Sport Canada
-Lisa Schott, President Aquatics Canada
-Bob Bowman, US Swimming Men’s Olympic Head Coach
-David March, US Swimming W’s Olympic Head Coach
-Ben Titley, Canada Swimming Head Coach
· ILGA- INTERNATIONAL LGBT: International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association
World Board Meeting; Toronto, March-April, 2017.
-Meetings with Canadian MPs
-Co-SGs Action Plan
-Plenary Sessions, Finances, Planning, Governance, AOB.
-ILGA UN Programmes Report to ILGA’s Boad
-MP Randy Boissonnaul, Special Advisor to PM J.Trudeau
on LGBTQ2 issues
-Gender Identity & Gender Expression Programme Report
-Renato, Sabaddini, Executive Director, ILGA
-Helen Kennedy & Ruth Baldacchino, Co-chairs, ILGA
· ITUC Global Organizing Conference, 2017
-International Trade Union Confederation, UNIFOR facility;
in Port Elgin, Ontario.
· UNITRON International Partners Forum, 2017 in Toronto, Ontario. Forum on New Audiology Innovation & Hearing Aids Technology.
· DELOITTE International Financial Advisory Conference 2017
-The Honourable Pierre Pettigrew, Minister of International
-Mike Babcock, Toronto Maple Leafs Head Coach
-Anthony Viel, Managing Partner; Financial Advisory
-Manjit Minhas; Enterpreneur, Minhas Signature Brewery
-Mark Jamrozinski, Canadian Managing Partner, Canadian
M&A Transaction Servies Leader, Deloitte Canada
-Miyo Yamashita, Managing Partner, Talent & Workplace
& Chief Transformation Officer, Deloitte Canada;
Member, DTTL Board of Directors
· EDC – Exports Development Canada - Northern Ontario Exports Forum, focusing on underground mining, Sudbury, Ontario in June, 2017
-Andrea Gaunt; Global Trade Director, EDC
-Tom Palangio; President Wipware Inc. & SAMSSA
-Don Duval; CEO, NORCAT
-Alfredo Phillips; Chair, Guerrero Mining Cluster &
Corportate Affairs Director, Torex Gold Resources Inc.
-Narno Martinez & J. Valdez Cuellar; Industrias Peñoles
-Roy Slack; P. Eng. President, Cementation
-Rick Howes; President & CEO, Dundee Precious Metals
-Sheldon Mudd; Mining Industry Specialist, Nevada
Governor’s Office of Economic Development
-Jorge Sales; Procurement Director, El Teniente-Codelco
-Marcel Demers; Sales Manager, MINECAT
-Andre Dumais; GM, IONIC Engineering Innovation
-Jason Carriere; GM, Milman Industries, Inc.
-Denis Champaigne; VP, MANSOUR Mining Tech. Inc.
-Michael Hooft; VP Mining Services, Rail-Veyor
-Jim Kirkbride; AM-Mining, TRACKS+WHEELS
-David Ballantyne; VP, Maestro Digital Mine
-Marco Troncoso Soza; Senior Engineer, Pucobre
-Bruce C-Dunlop; President, J.S. REDPATH LIMITED
-Terry McKague; Director of Sales, Breaker Technology
-Marc Beauvais; President, Minrail
-E. Kohtakanges; VP Operations, Cementation Canada Inc.
-Chris Preston; Consulting Engineer, iRing Inc.
-T. Caron; GM-L.A., MacLean Eng. & Marketing Co. Ltd.
-L. Zuccherato; VP Intl. Operations, Dumas Holdings Inc.
-John Lupton, GeoSight Inc.
-Walter-Ryan, HLS Hard Line Solutions Inc.
-Kurtis Vanwallegham; CEO, Bio-Mine
-Clara & Rod Steele, Tesman
-Maximo P. Rebagliati; Consutant International, MERIT
-M. Burnett & B. Onuki, Jannatec Radio Technologies
· KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS 135th Supreme Convention: Ladies’ Luncheon in St. Louis, Mo; U.S.A. Aug. 17’
· ICDE – International Council for Open and Distance Education World Conference on Online Learning 2017. Toronto, Ontario.
· EGALE CANADA HUMAN RIGHTS TRUST – ILGA: International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association Board of Governance Meeting January, 2018; Toronto, Ontario.
Verónica Muñoz (BA)
- Four-year B.A. Degree in Spanish-English Literary, Scientific & Technical Translation
- Certified and Registered Translator with The Canadian Federal Translation Bureau
- 7/17 – 8/17 YORK UNIVERSITY GLENDON COLLEGE MCI LAB, Professional World Conference Interpreters CoLaB. Toronto, Canada.
- 3/87 - 11/87 UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL DE DERECHO. (University of Law) Santa Fe, Argentina.
· School of Social Psychology -Three-year Program in Social Psychology.
- Verónica Muñoz has studied both English and Spanish extensively and has taken many post-graduate courses to perfect her professional performance and increase her tools in the field of translation, interpretation and communication.
Also we offer a price guaranteed policy whereby we will beat any written price from another qualified translating company*
*Some conditions apply
We offer all estimates cost free. Please contact us first to arrange to receive the necessary information and documents we require to provide you with a more accurate estimate.
We translate a wide range of documents and we give personalised attention to each of our documents, making sure that there is consistency in the specific terminology used althroughout the documents; so that it may read as if it had been written in the original language into which it is being translated.
- International Trades
- Scientific & Technical
- Financial & Banking
- Arts/Website Conversion
- Public RelationsAgreements / Contracts
- Books / Manuals
- Reports / Journals
- Promotional Materials
- Sales Package
- Faxes / Phone Services
- Videos / Films / Captions / Voice over
If you require simultaneous interpretation services for a conference or a presentation to a large audience we can arrange for the technical equipment required:
- An isolated booth for both interpreters and their corresponding mikes and headsets.
- Headsets for all members of the audience who require interpretation for them to here the live presentation in their native tongue.
- All necessary audio-related system.
Please contact us to receive a free estimate and more information on booking such services.
Our service is always:
· Competitive Rates
- We translate a wide range of documents and we give personalised attention to each of our documents, making sure that there is consistency in the specific terminology used throughout the documents so that it may read as if it had been written in the original language into which it was translated.
- We research and study all information to be translated and do interdisciplinary work prior to any translation or interpretation assignment in order to ensure that our service meets your highest expectations of excellence.
- We guarantee 100% confidentiality in all our work and business transactions to ensure that all your information is kept strictly private and confidential.
- Confidentiality agreements can be signed, in addition to our standard contract.
CoLab at Glendon College - 2017
Interpretation table during Scotiabank
Canadian - Latin American Conference 2005
Simultaneous interpretation for the closing ceremony
We also specialize in generating original promotional marketing and sales material, documents and ideas right from scratch exclusively tailored to suit your unique corporate needs that will give your company a leading-competitive edge in Spanish-speaking markets.
We can help you cross the cultural and language bridge to reach all your potential Latin-American and Spanish speaking markets. Our highly qualified team of translators and interpreters hold university degrees in Language and Communication as well as being Spanish-native speakers which allows them to apply their deep understanding of the Latin culture and business. This becomes an asset to provide you and your business with ideas, the design of promotional and marketing materials and to help you expand with freshly culturally applicable packages to target your business to the profitable Spanish markets.
Statistics show that Spanish is essential to the English speaking business population. This in turn, has caused the need to find fast and effective ways to be able to provide highly professionally business documents in this language. We will meet all your language goals in your performance in the Spanish markets.
Your business will benefit in numerous ways:
1. It will get you talking and communicating directly with your clients by our taking care of overcoming all your language and cultural barriers so that you may meet all your corporate needs.
2. It will allow you to introduce and handle your business in the Spanish markets by furnishing you with the necessary documents and information written directly in Spanish to meet all your business and travel needs abroad.
3. It will make your business more expansive and effective in our rapidly growing global economy.
Benefitting by NAFTA and the global village, more and more businesses are now reaching Spanish markets. As the world becomes a smaller place, effective communication becomes a essential tool. Having professionally written and produced material is the next step in achieving first-hand success in all of your company’s potential transactions and operations in the lucrative Spanish market. In providing you these services, we can help you increase your business’ presence, and enable you to work easily in Spanish-speaking communities.