Phone: 416- 699-9943 or
Web: www.aset.net & www.artisticliving.com
- English/Spanish Translation
& Simultaneous - Consecutive Interpretation.
- Spanish Teaching &
1993 - present SPANISH
- ENGLISH INTERPRETER & TRANSLATOR
Worked as a translator &
interpreter for the following groups and companies.
- Consulate General of
Argentina; Toronto, Canada:
- Business Interviews for
many Canadian and Argentinean businesses.
- The Ibero-American Congress
- The MERCOSUR Symposium:
interpreted for the former vice-president of Argentina.
- Argentinean Presidency:
President Menem's visit in Canada.
- Interpreted for the members
of the Argentinean Government Protocol: helped with the
booking of all the hotel rooms, ceremonial arrangements,
schedules, getting around the city and efficiently preparing
all the official protocolar activities.
- Interpreted for the Canadian
RCMP & Argentinean Police Security Force.
- Personally interpreted for
President Menem's daughter, Zulema Menem, in her role as:
- Parkdale Community Legal
Services; Toronto, Canada.
- Interpreted for witnesses at
the Arbitration Centre.
- Toronto Board of
Education; Toronto, Canada.
-Work as an interpreter for
the Metro School System acting as a facilitator of two-way
dialogues between English-speaking persons: (Staff,
principals, trustees, parents, community members, students)
and other Spanish-speaking people; parents or students.
- All Languages Ltd.;
Toronto, Canada. (Translation & Interpreting
Company) - Independent
Contractor as a translator & interpreter.
- McClelland & Stewart
and Infact Publishing Ltd; Toronto,Canada.
- Scotiabank, International Banking Conference,
Translation & Interpretation work for the
Scotiabank's Townhalls and Editing of International at a
- Founder and President of
A.S.E.T. Affordable Spanish & English Translations;
registered in Canada's Federal Translation Bureau.
- Gillete Children's
Hospital; St. Paul, MN., U.S.A.
- Translated and interpreted
for the Psychiatric Department and for Disabled
Children undergoing treatment.
-Helped doctors, educators,
psychologists and psychotherapists deal with their
Spanish-speaking patients by translating or interpreting
their needs in order to
-Dealt as a linguist
facilitator in establishing a positive and successful rapport
between doctors and patients.
- Tri-Vision Electronics
Inc. Translator of the V.Gis Manual. Canada
- Indeco Strategic Consulting Inc. Toronto, Canada
- Debut Comunications Inc. Simultaneous
- Scotiabank Town Hall Forum live / webcast. Toronto,
- Scotiabank International Banking Conference.
Blue Mountain, Canada
- Deloitte & Touche., Toronto, Canada
- Toronto 30th International Film Festival - September,
2005. Interpreted for the Argentinean Film Directors.
- Scotiabank International Banking Conference
- Scotiabank International Planning Banking Conference
2007,Niagara Falls, Ontario.
- Scotiabank Capital Press Release. Toronto ,Canada.
- MICHAEL PINBALL CLEMENS COACHING PRESENTATION,
Niagara, Ontario; 2007
- DON TAPSCOTT, Chief Executive, New Paradigm: Net
Generation Strategic Investigation, Niagara, Ontario;
- SDL International,Simultaneous interpretation for
the 10th Biennial Conference of the
Association for the Study of Forced Migration and the
International Refugee Rights Conference of the Canadian
Council for Refugees, June 18-21, 2006 at York
University, Toronto and Simultaneous interpretation for
the Honourable Monte Solberg, Minister of Citizenship and
Migration during its opening ceremony.
- MSM AIDS COMMITEE OF TORONTO CONFERENCE
August 10-11, 2006. Simultaneous Interpretation including
Peter Piot, UNAIDS Executive Director. Toronto, Canada.
- INTERNATIONAL AIDS CONFERENCE AUGUST 13-18, 2006. Simultaneous
Interpretation. Toronto, Canada
- TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL, 2006.
Canadian, US and International Press Conference and
Interviews with Director Pedro Almodóvar and actress
- Amico Co.
Translator of Medical Gas Alarm Manuals, Canada..
- Mikon International,
Translated for Mining Company, To., Canada.
- York University,
Simultaneous Interpretation for the Workshop on the
Women's Forum for Central American and North American
Integration in Toronto, Canada.
- Toronto Convention Centre: Foreign Trade Corporation
of Costa Rica;for Grocery Innovations, Canada
- INIGO FILMS INC. & CACHE FILM & TELEVISION,
Translated script for documentary film in Toronto,
- PDAC 2009- 2012 Mining Investors Exchange Trade Show -
Private interpreter for ATA S.A. and mining minister
from he Argentinean Mining Industry Pavilion.
- United Steelworkers National Mining Conference;
Sheraton Centre; Toronto, Canada
- Xstrata Mining Co. Conference; Sheraton Centre;
- Barrick Gold, Human Resources Conference;
- The Bobrick International Sales Conference, Washroom
Accesories; Toronto, Canada
- Transperfect; Toronto Board of Trade, Hudbay Meeting.
- Deloitte & Touche, on Time Share Development;
- RITA 2013 Rabies in the Americas Conference; Toronto,
- PDCA 2014 Prospectors & Developers Association
of Canada Convention:- Personal Interpreter
for Amylkar Acosta Medina, Colombian Minister of Mines
& Energy meeting with
Gravelle, Minister of Northern Development and Mines of
Fast, Minister of International Trade of Canada & the
Canadian-Colombian Chamber of Commerce;
Chamber of Commerce,
Engineering Institute - IIMP
- UNU-INWEH CONFERENCE on Persistent Organic
Pollutants & Persistent Toxic Substances in the
Coastal Ecosystems of the Wider Caribbean Region; Nov.
2008 in Hamilton, Canada.
- SCOTIABANK International Banking
- MCS Language Connection
(Interpreting Service Company) Paul; MN., U.S.A.
- Contract work translating
and interpreting in all fields.
- University of Minnesota;
- The Conference for Family
Health Measure, done by the Pan American Health Organization.
Was in charge of simultaneous interpreting during the
Conference and all the workshops.
- Private Translator and
Interpreter in Argentina, U.S.A. and Canada.
- ABC Translations: Interpretation for the United
Nations Workshop on Persistent Organic Pollutants
and Persistent Toxic Substances in the Great Caribbean
Region. Hamilton, Ontario
1991 - present SPANISH & ENGLISH
Worked as a Bilingual teacher for the following
- Spanish Teacher and Author; Toronto, Canada.
- Teacher and author of "Spanish The Natural
Approach©" method and Courses, developed by Verónica
Muñoz. An interactive, effective way of teaching languages based
on the communicative aspect of the language. Published VI
instructional books and tapes of "Spanish The Creative
Natural Approach©" now available in all the Public
Libraries in To., Canada. Published a Book on How to
Improve's One Potential for Learning Any Language & gives
- Learning Annex, 3-hour Lectures on her Teaching
Approach in TO.
- American Express, Courses taught to executives
to learn and speak Spanish for business.
- Granite Club & Learning Annex. Toronto,
-Taught Spanish courses following the "Spanish The
Natural Approach©" method. Lectures on Learning
North York Board of Education; Toronto Canada.
-Spanish teacher for all the levels, using "Spanish
The Natural Approach©" method.
- Berlitz; Toronto, Canada. Taught SONY, CIBC and
-Spanish Teacher following Berlitz method.
- Harding High School; St. Paul, MN., U.S.A.
-Amity Aide and acting Spanish Intern Teacher, taught all
High School Classes & also organized cultural activities
for the students.
- North End Community Education; St. Paul, MN.,
-Spanish Teacher leading adult courses for the St. Paul
- ALICANA - Argentine Bicultural and Bilingual Littoral
Santa Fe, Argentina.
- English Teacher working for the institute directed by
the American Embassy in Argentina. Taught all levels &
ages: from kids to adults.
- North Side Private Institute; Santa Fe,
Argentina. -English Teacher.
- American Express, Toronto Headquaters, Cananda. Teach
Spanish to Business Executives using my method The
Creative Natural Approach©
South & Central
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile,
Ecuador, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela & Cuba.
- Austria, Belgium, Czech
Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece: Greek
Islands, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Spain,
Switzerland, Vatican City.
- Most of the States in
U.S.A., Canada and Mexico.
- 9/98 REIKI, Toronto, Canada. Reiki
Practitioner Degree: Levels I & II
3/88 - 12/91
- ALTE. BROWN COLLEGE
OF PROFESSORS & TEACHING. Santa Fe, Argentina.
- Four-year B.A. degree in Spanish-English
Literary, Scientific & Technical Translation.
Translator Registered as founder of A.S.E.T with the Canadian
Federal Translation Bureau.
3/89 - 8/92
- I.D.E.P. (School of
Santa Fe, Argentina.
-Three-year Program in Social
3/87 - 11/87
- UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL
DEL LITORAL DE DERECHO. (University of Law) Santa Fe,
- One year in The School
INFORMATION Citizenship: Canadian. &
Argentinean - Birth Date: 7 / 11 / 69